The First Snow Fall



We had our first snowfall this morning. It was such a treat to wake up and see the frosty whiteness. The trees are gorgeous. It's not much and I'm sure it'll disappear but it's very refreshing, nonetheless.

Last night Miss M & I went to see BEE MOVIE. I thought it was very cute. I loved the animation and the story - although silly - was nice. Miss M & I had a lot of time to sit and chat which was good. She's so darn cute. Next week we're going to the Mentor Duluth 10-Year Anniversary celebration so that'll be another opportunity to catch up with her.

Comments

michelle said…
We had some very light flakage down here this morning - bit fat ones (which are always so pretty) but nothing has stuck yet.

I just can't believe it's winter! Didn't I just move down here??
Deb said…
Oh so pretty! We had lots of snooww bursts that were pretty but it didn't stick around long on the ground. Soon I hope!!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....