Better...



I think today is better but I've been staying far away from the allotted 60g of carbs for meals and relying on more of the above for fuel. Eggs, peanuts, carrots, meat sticks. My numbers yesterday were all over the map - mostly way too high. Last night after dinner though I was in the range. This morning when I woke up - too high. After breakfast & lunch? In the range. So who knows. I'm still starving and I think that is the thing that worries me right now the most. I just want to make sure Baby B (and me!) is getting enough to eat.

Comments

lawgirl20064 said…
Hello! I used to live up north in MN...close to Duluth and we actualyl honeymooned in Duluth. Fantastic area. Good luck with the baby! It's an exciting time. Your blog is a fun read. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....