Baby Laundry


Ah my first loads of baby laundry! I loved it but know that will pass quickly enough. It was just so much fun to take everything out and sort & wash/dry & fold it. Now if we could just get the baby's room DONE so I can put it away. Hmph. I have 3 options for a "going home" outfit....I'm trying to decide which I think will work the best. Of course not knowing how big Baby B is that might be difficult until later but at least there are options. Wheeeee! Me? I'll be wearing my uniform of late - black velour sweatsuit (jump suit?) which I love. Thank goodness for hand-me-downs from my sister.

In other news - I didn't screw up dinner last night. Thank goodness. It would've been pretty hard to screw up anyway. I picked a recipe & bought ingredients. I had Steve throw everything in the crockpot around lunchtime yesterday...I added some peas & onions and voila! "Easy Chicken Ala King" - I even made biscuits (okay - trans-fat free bisquick biscuits but still!). It was really good. Another one to add to our rotation.

Comments

K said…
I CANNOT believe you are so close! I'm so excited to hear the good news. I've been very quiet of late - lurking, but still excited! :)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....