34w - How is this possible?


Time is seriously flying. When I think back on this pregnancy I remember in June, July, August...etc that it was so far away - Baby B's arrival was just a potential date on a calendar. A date in the winter. A date when there'd probably be snow and the holidays would be over.
And now....it is imminent. That is scary. I'm not ready. I am mentally preparing and we're doing things around the house but the actual thought of bringing the little one home is terrifying to me. I understand that these are normal feelings but OH MY GOD.

I'm excited too. I did the first couple loads of baby laundry last night and I can't wait to snuggle up with the little one wearing these itty bitty clothes. The thought of bonding with our child - of playing, kissing, cuddling, hugging, nursing, loving Baby B is overwhelming. And when we can start doing things outside our house as a family - that is a thrilling prospect.
I guess it's just a continuation of the roller coaster ride and is to be expected. I will take it as it comes and hopefully not lose my mind in the process.

Baby B passed his/her second bio-physical today. He/She always likes to show off for the ultrasound tech and make some crazy movements. For my doctor too as she listened to the heartbeat. This one is a wiggle-worm already, that's for sure. I inquired as to when a potential induction date would be...and as I guessed (with all my vast medical knowledge) it will *more than likely* be between Dec 26 and Dec 28....THAT IS ONE MONTH AWAY PEOPLE!!!!!!

Comments

michelle said…
Eeee!

I cannot believe it's only a MONTH away! I just found out you were pregnant didn't I?
Test said…
Yippee! I am so jazzed for you! It's going to be so awesome!! I'd better get my butt in gear and finish those burp cloths :)
Nanette said…
WOW! Look at that baby belly! So exciting!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....