31w, 3d - There's a Baby in There!



"There's a Baby in There" is often what Steve & I will exclaim to each other when we're watching Baby B move around, or when we're marveling at the growth of my girth each day. It's sort of a HOLY SHIT moment that we can't quite get over.



I'm running out of clothes to wear....doh. Hopefully I'll get through the next 2 months with enough pants & shirts to not embarrass myself. My jacket situation is sad - my winter coat is no where near zippable and the cape is just not working for me. Not shoulders (to sling my bag) and it's hard to drive, etc in it. oh well. At least it was on sale.

Comments

MamaD4 said…
Did you try eBay for coats? Just a suggestion. I had one that I got from the Gap for cheap. Believe me, we mommies can feel your pain when it comes to making fashion choices at this stage! Hang in there. I think you look fabulous! Thanks for stopping by Minnesota is Heaven from time to time :)
Nanette said…
You're STILL such a cute preggo! :)
michelle said…
i still have that massive down coat if you're interested......

that or i'm sure my mom has something floating around - let me know and i'll ask :)

oh btw - you're hair looks super cute :)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....