You Can't Hide Your Crying Eyes...

Nor should you...

After feeling like crap this morning and contemplating letting Steve know how truly upset I was with his asshole brother, I decided the only course of action was to email a couple girlfriends, take comfort from your comments on my post and then actually squeak out the words "I'm really upset..." to Steve when I was home at lunchtime. Boy did the floodgates open. I feel sort of bad about how totally hysterical I was but I couldn't help it. Those of you out there with the raging hormones probably are familiar with TOTAL CRAZY HEAD and that's what I was experiencing. I think Steve was surprised at how upset I was but I also think it was probably good that I let him know (for my sake, at least) and I feel better. I feel much better this afternoon and only had one additional follow up crying session when I relayed the story again to Jason.

Hopefully the crazies (in my head) will leave me alone for a while and hopefully tonight I will get some sleep.

Comments

michelle said…
I'm glad you let Steve know what happened - perhaps he'll mention it to Paul. (who in my opinion could use some talking to...)

Hope you're able to get some rest tonight!!
Cellomama said…
I cannot believe someone was STUPID enough to say something like that to a pregnant woman. Oh my good Lord. Good for you for telling Steve. We all have those insecurities and fears - it's totally normal. And I promise you that your baby will LOVE you just as much as everyone else does!!!!

Get some sleep. It will help.
{{{{HUG}}}}
Test said…
remind me to tell you about the time pete told me he wasn't coming to a wedding with me last feburary. those hormones will get ya.

i'm proud of you for explaining to steve your feelings. it's that type of communication that will continue to make chick peas home a loving one.

now you have the go ahead to take paul out if he says anything else that is out of line :)
carrster said…
I'm so ready to take Paul out for any number of reasons...luckily my hormones have returned to a more normal state today....

For now.....

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....