The Tribal Council Has Spoken

And no, I'm not talking about Survivor here.

We have been formally granted permission to shoot on the Fond du Lac Reservation for our current film - yahoo! This has been a long & slow process but after 2 months, the Council has met and given us their blessing.

That is such a HUGE relief to me. Cross another thing off my massive to-do list.

Of course today's shoot - which involved lovely fall exteriors has to be canceled due to it being SO INCREDIBLY crappy out (windy, rainy, blech). Ah well, we'll take what we can get!

Comments

Meigan said…
You get to do so many cool things in your job!

We took the kids to a matinee at the Riverview theater yesterday & of course I thought of you!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....