So Many Projects...so little time...


Finished! The Triplet Baby Blankets...as of last week. These are the last two...the yellow is for Joshua and the green for George.



I dragged Steve into a fabric store in Minneapolis with me yesterday. He was a good sport. I tried to make it interactive "ooh - I like this fabric, can you find one that matches in blue....etc" which worked for a while... It was so fun to be in a store with SELECTION. I was nearly freaking out. I spent a lot of money there...but I could easily spend that much every week!



I have many Christmas projects to work on...you just might end up with these fabrics under your tree......


You never know.

Comments

K said…
Ooh gorgeous blankets Carrie! :) I had that problem in my local fabric store today - they are going out of business (40% off!!!) I don't even really sew! Hope Chick Pea "straightens up" soon so you're in less discomfort! ;)
Mrs. Ca said…
The blankets are beautiful; you're incredibly talented!
Test said…
they look great! what a great auntie you are. i wish i had your crafty gene.
Meigan said…
Beautiful blankets! And yes, your hubby is a great sport. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....