People Don't Get It

I am getting fed up. Fed up with people who "commit" to something only then to flake out. When I say I'll do something - whether it's social, volunteer, work-related, etc I stick to it. If I absolutely can't keep my commitment because of something that happens I TELL whoever it is that I have committed to that I won't be able to do it, make it, etc.

People are flaky. I know this. I know that my little life - social, creative, business, etc is only the most important TO ME but still - come on. If you're going to flake out on me, at least have the balls to tell me. Don't make me beg for you to REcommit at the last minute.

I'm just sick of it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's terribly rude and I understand completely how frustrating it can be.
Nanette said…
Boooo to flakes!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....