Oh these hormones....

The belly grows daily and is starting to amaze me. I think in the last week it's really "popped out" as it just seems huge (to me) and it's the first time random strangers have remarked on my pregnancy. My family this weekend (at the triplets baptism - OH MY GOD - SO CUTE) declared that there's no way I will go 2 more months. We'll see about that!

I hurt - now walking hurts, quite a bit. Everything's sore. Standing, sitting, walking - it's all becoming less fun. *sigh*

And the hormones are reemerging (did they ever leave?) and I'm getting weepy. Just now I cried at an episode I'D ALREADY SEEN of "Tori & Dean Inn Love" - yes, I happen to watch that show. Which surprises even me....but it was the season finale of the first season...where Tori goes into labor and gives birth to her son.

Puddle, puddle, puddle. I am so lame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....