Long Ass Day

Way too busy....working, editing some campaign stuff for our mayoral race (re-doing I should say...), calling people, calling people back, emailing people, being happy about certain things working out, getting seriously irritated that some people are flaking out, having meetings, doing more editing, learning that I'm an idiot, knitting (I seriously needed a break), dealing with crabby people (including me), taking MariAnna to a play (Winnie the Pooh), eating dinner WAY too late and now I'm ready for bed.

OH and I got some amazing and wonderful and exciting news...but that is top secret. :)

Baby B is unfazed.....of course..... ;)

Time for this evening's "dance party."

GOOD NIGHT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....