Good-Bye, Martha



In my neverending quest to clean out our house I've decided it's time to let Martha go. I have a box of VERY HEAVY MSL mags (some dating back to '96!) that has been moved with me from Duluth to Hollywood back to Duluth and it's beginning to seem unnecessary to me. I don't look at them, I can't enjoy them, I can't move the box they're in!

So, I'm going through each one and tearing out each page that I want - whether it's recipes, craft projects, decorating ideas, tips or just pretty pictures. I'm finding that I can recycle about 90% of each magazine and everything that I actually MIGHT use is going into a binder.

I thought it would be harder, but it's been a lot of fun actually, and I'm excited to be re-inspired by some ideas. This is a big step for Miss Pack Rat Carrie!!

Comments

Sarita said…
Good for you!
I did that a couple of years ago. I found it very liberating. I still haven't used the pages I tore out!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....