Feelings....

Do you ever just feel boring, fat, gross, ugly, lame, unmotivated and a bit well, bleh?

Mostly I'm feeling the first 4 adjectives today but a little of the others as well. Something about "going through the motions" or some such. I'm not 'down & out' feeling as I have been in the past more just...."ugh, what am I doing and why" feeling. Hmmmm.

In other news - my husband built shelves in his new closet! whohoo! We are getting somewhere. I also went through our wedding "memorabilia" last night and recycled oodles of extra programs, etc so now down from two small bags to one. Baby steps, my friends, Baby steps.

Comments

michelle said…
welcome to the "boring, fat, gross, ugly, lame, unmotivated and a bit well, bleh?" club. i've been a member for a few weeks now. let me know when you find the way out...

motivation should come in a pill form.....
kmd said…
Those hormones are giving you hell. Hugs.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....