Dinner Last Night

Last night I made another new recipe. It's from Raesha's site and she got it from Dawn whom I don't know but I thought the recipe sounded good so we went with it!


Steve loved it and I thought it was pretty good. I'm not a huge salsa fan (ie: I don't like peppers -YUCK) but I'm trying REALLY HARD to make things that are more interesting for dinner and not just to my bland taste buds. Plus I'd like to expand my palate a bit - even if it's one little onion flake at a time.

I made homemade corn bread to accompany and we added our tortilla chips & cheese just before eating it (so it was crunchy!) instead of cooking for a couple minutes after the chips were added. We also used some sour cream on the side and it was a very good dinner.


Another new recipe for the rotation - whohooo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....