Crick

I still have the damn crick in my shoulder/neck and it's really irritating me. My husband is camping (no massage there), my cat doesn't "get" the whole 'massage my shoulder' request that I give to him, and I'm afraid that using the back massager too much will jolt the baby loose - gah! I keep thinking that long hot showers will help, but it hasn't really yet/so far. Hmmmmm. I hope that one morning (soon)I'll just wake up and it'll be gone.

In other news - there was a SERIOUS dance party going on in my belly last night. I was amazed and almost freaked out. This was the first time I could SEE everything on my skin from the outside. It was startling. Both the sight of it and the feeling. Again Beavis couldn't give a rat's ass and Steve was gone so I had no one to share with. It was cool, but I couldn't help but thinking, damn, this is like an alien trying to get out of my stomach! Weird. Weird. Weird. There were a few little movements during the night but luckily they didn't keep me up. This morning bigger ones started again....but not with the intensity of last night. I hope to get some of it on video because it is pretty wild.

Comments

Cellomama said…
Ooooh! I loved that. I thought I wouldn't - I thought it would freak me out in an aliens-type way, but it didn't. What's really fun is that after Kate was born sometimes she would move or stretch in a certain way and I would recognize it - "Oh! That's what you were doing in there!"
kmd said…
I bet that is so amazing and wonderful. Sigh.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....