Chick Pea Updates

I had a doc's appt yesterday. Mostly everything is good although my doctor wants to do a follow up ultrasound because there was some size discrepancy between Baby's head and belly. She told me to "not worry" she's just anal but YUP that makes me worried. Not *too* worried but still...On the upside I get to take another peak at my little one, which is cool.

27 weeks yesterday. OH MY GOD.

I did the fabulous glucose tolerance test yesterday. It wasn't bad at all. Just a lot to drink quickly which I'm not that good at. I had the orange stuff too (like Sarah) and it was slightly chilled (unlike my sister's) so it wasn't a big deal. The hardest part was to NOT have OJ before my appointment.

I also got my first Rogam shot. Whohooo! Nothing like a big needle in the behind to start my week. Fortunately I had forgotten about it so I didn't have time to get myself all worked up over it. It wasn't a big deal - anticipation for me is the worst part so I'm very happy that it was unexpected.

My folks were in town last night - on their way home from Applefest in Bayfield (ha! I just typed "babyfield" hmmmm...what's on my brain), WI. We spent the afternoon chatting, checking out the new changing table and then setting up a registry at Target. It stressed both my Mom & I out! ha. We are CLUELESS apparently. That coupled with the fact that our Target doesn't have a good selection of ANYTHING (for instance - no mattress pads for a crib, no diaper pins if you want to do cloth diapers, no rubber pants for same situation, no green or yellow ANYTHING, 3 infant seats to choose from, etc). But we did find a few things and at least got a start about thinking about a few other things. We'll figure it out.....

27w belly shots coming soon....

Comments

michelle said…
My sister wanted Yellow and Green and Children's Place (in the mall) is great for it! Plus they are really really reasonably priced. Just clothes though.

Eeeee!!!
Test said…
Even though we have a few (thousand) Targets within our area I still did a lot of my registry online. I know there are things you want to touch & feel but for some things that might be an option.

I did the same thing with Baby's R Us. I know there isn't a Duluth outfit but your pals in the Cities would be happy to help out if you needed to return/exchange items. Just a thought.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....