29w, 2d - The Battle of the Bulge



In the past week I have noticed (it seems to me, at least) a lot of growth. More belly, more pains (I'm such a whiner, I know), more trouble rolling out of bed and/or finding a comfortable position to sleep in (if I sleep on the recommended left side, Baby B FREAKS OUT and will have none of it - as that's also his/her side almost exclusively - so that leaves me with sleeping on my right side almost exclusively- ugh). I am also hungrier! I thought my pre-GTT diet was low carbs - but actually it's CARB RICH! I guess I've never paid much attention to those buggers before but there are plenty of carbs to go around. :) Yay! I am *supposed* to eat 300g of carbs a day (see, I'm clueless with what a healthy carb intake is, I guess) and yesterday I managed approximately 299g which I thought was pretty damn good. (again, I just hope I pass my test).

Comments

Meigan said…
I think you look fantastic! And sadly, it gets much worse before it gets better. Don't be surprised if your first thought after delivery is "yea, I'm not pg anymore!" And be glad you're not a giraffe - they has a gestation period of 450 days.
Test said…
so awesome! you look great. god bless you for counting your carbs. I am the worst at that type of thing and only last about one hour before i say f&%# it.
carrster said…
THE ONLY reason I'm counting carbs is because I have to before the 3 hour Glucose test on Friday! Otherwise, f that! ha!!
Anonymous said…
You look beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!

Do you have one of those pregnancy pillows? I never bought one but in hindsight I probably should have. I hear they are amazing.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....