26w - belly shots

Here they are - the latest & greatest belly shots. I really should "fix up" (as my mother would say) before taking these photos because MY GOD I mostly just look like ass. It also appears that the baby has usurped any territory which was once my butt! Weird. This leads people to tell me that "it's a boy" - however I'm eating sweets like crazy (mostly grapes & ice cream) and the heart rate is always about 154 which then people tell me "it's definitely a girl" so - I guess we're still clueless. 96 days and counting!!! EEEEEK!

Comments

Test said…
you look great!
michelle said…
you look so cute!

cute haircut!
Mrs. Ca said…
I agree with the others; you look great!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....