Pet Dander + Dust + Windy Day =

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Currently I'm in the middle of a MASSIVE allergy attack. I think I've sneezed 5 or 600 times today, I'm going through the kleenexes like crazy, I have a headache, my eyes have that allergy glaze to them and it sucks.

I took Beavis to the vet this morning (he's healthy, just geriatric!) which always sets me off - that combined with dusting & vacuuming the living room this morning + gusty autumn winds and there ya go.

*sigh*

The Claritan (pg approved) is not really doing much for me either.

I suppose the only thing I can do is "test" another pumpkin bar.

Comments

Peder said…
I'm so sorry. I get those days sometimes and I just wish someone would shoot me.
Nanette said…
Oh yes. I know those days, too. Lately it's been the middle of the night - waking up and feeling like my face is falling off.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....