NaBloPoMo 2007

Well, as indicated by the tag over there on the right, I have once again signed up for NaBloPoMo - that's right - post something EVERY DAY for a month in November. This could prove tricky since I'll have some days out of town....thank god for WiFi, right? Because if there's one thing I am, it's ANAL about completing such incredibly MEANINGFUL tasks such as posting my own brain's drivel on the internet for everyone to read every day for a month. You can't WAIT, can you?!?

If anyone else joins in, please let me know! It's fun to check out how insane people actually get towards the end. OH THE PRESSURE!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ooh! I wanted to do this last year but knew I'd be giving birth in November, so I couldn't commit. I'll have to think on it for this year.
Sarita said…
I'm game. Looking for your daily posts last year got me posting more on mine.
And since I have zero interest in Peder's NaNoWriMo challenge...
Peder said…
I'm probably in. Are you in for NaNoWriMo?
Anonymous said…
OK, I just signed up after all.
michelle said…
I signed up as well! :)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....