Judges' Choice!


My business partner Jason participated in Duluth's own "Celebrity Dance Challenge" yesterday (yes, pseudo-business owners are considered 'celebrities' in Duluth). This is the 2nd annual of these events and is put on by The Minnesota Ballet which is a professional dance company here in town. This is their kick-off fundraiser for the year.

Jason danced the 'contemporary tango' and he was great! I laughed my ass off when he agreed to be in this back in July but he really committed and pulled of a very nicely done number. We're using the footage for our next film WHITE MAN'S WORLD so it worked out very nicely indeed.

I'm very proud of him & his dancing accomplishment. He was awarded "Judges' Choice" - which in my opinion was the 'real' winner. Everyone gets an award - be it "best stage presence," "most enthusiastic," "most romantic" etc. The actual "winner" of the whole shebang is picked by the audience. (I wasn't all that impressed with who the audience picked). I was glad that Jason got some actual recognition for his dancing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....