In the Womb



Steve & I caught most of National Geo's In the Womb tonight (a little different than ANTM, don't you think?). We had seen the In The Womb: Multiples last January after finding out my sister was having triplets. That was mind-blowing then...but this was WAY more mind-blowing because....well, obviously - there is a baby IN MY WOMB! It is amazing to see & hear about the development, to learn about fetal surgery (!!) and hey, who doesn't want to see a human birth at 9:50pm on a Wednesday night? (ay yi yi....). Steve & I both started talking to the baby (ours, that is) during the show. There was one part where it said the fetus will start responding to the mother's voice. I said "hello baby, this is your Mama" and BAM - a kick right where my hand was on my belly. It was awesome.

Mind-blowing, but very awesome.

Comments

Nanette said…
I'm sad I missed the multiples version. I've seen the single baby version and the animals one, which was CRAZY!
Sarita said…
I got that one from Netflix toward the end of my second tri. I was distracted by some of the CGI it just seemed excessive. But it was cool to watch it and think about our little one.
kmd said…
Amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....