First Win!



I just watched the season opener of the Minnesota Vikings - 24 to 3 over Atlanta. I must say it was a pretty good game although I'll leave all the detailed commentary to the experts. I was also knitting, cleaning, scanning photos & other things during the game so I wasn't completely sucked in. My husband isn't a sports fan (of any kind) and it's not as much fun to watch games alone.

Regardless - yay! I'm glad they won. I also enjoyed one of the last plays when our mascot Ragnar was bowled over by a receiver who came out the end of the endzone after trying to catch a long "ah what the hell" kind of pass. Ragnar gave the Falcon a stern "talking" to.

Good Lord - the Packers' game is on now (just the end). Favre is STILL playing? Shows how much I've been paying attention.

Comments

Peder said…
It was a fine win and it answered many of my questions. Now if they can look that good against a good team...
carrster said…
True. The Falcons looked bad...

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....