Confession


Lately I have become slightly obsessed with the tv show America's Next Top Model. I don't know where it came from or how it started but I found myself watching the previous "cycles" on MTV's on Wednesday nights over the past few weeks, and catching up on the most recent season online...and then finding the OTHER cycles on YouTube....it's really quite bizarre! It got so bad for a while that I was DREAMING about Tyra Banks! At one point I was auditioning for the show (by doing a figure skating routine - I don't know, it was a dream and very weird) and it was "so beautiful" it made Miss Tyra cry. Oh dreams are funny.

Anyway - I am not really into fashion (although now my interest has been piqued although I am still style-less. pooh) and I think some of it is SO ridiculous and silly & a little to serious for what it is, but I enjoy watching it SO MUCH.

Tonight is the season, sorry, "Cycle" 9 Season Premiere. 7pm (CDT) on CWTV (that's channel 2 here in Duluth). I will be watching......

Comments

michelle said…
I normally say 'NO' to reality TV but also have a slightly weird obsession with America's Next Top Model! I just happened to catch the premiere of Cycle 2 and then missed the others for the most part except this last one.

I'm glad I saw you're post in time - now I know what I'm going to be doing at 7 :) Thanks!
Sarita said…
Shoot! I knew there was something I wanted to watch tonight. Oh well, I'm sure they'll rerun it sometime this week. ANTM is one of my guilty pleasures
carrster said…
I think they'll have it on their website too - www.cwtv.com (sheesh I am a dork!)
Mrs. Ca said…
I must be a dork too, because I've been addicted to this show since cycle 5. I love it, and I can't figure out why because, really, it's so bad!
Meigan said…
Too funny! I'm a closet fan. I've been watching off & on since Adrienne won that first cycle. I tivoed last night's so don't tell me what happens - I'll watch it this weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....