Complainer

Okay - here it goes. I'm going to complain.

I feel like shit. Absolute crud. Sunday was beautiful and I'm not sure if I just overdid it or if I picked up a bug or what. I ache everywhere (but particularly back/hips/legs which makes me think Baby B's having a growing spurt). I am hot cold hot cold hot cold. I have a headache A LOT and only sometimes does it go away with tylenol. I am not sleeping for crap. I wake up at least every 20 minutes IF I fall asleep in the first place. Therefore I am super low energy, I hurt and clearly am NOT getting enough sympathy! I'm also not very hungry which makes me worried because I want to make sure Baby B is getting enough to eat.

Right now I'm going to lay down as I'm sitting here shivering.

If this is pg related, I shouldn't be complaining because I've had a very uneventful, unstressful, un-sick, unhurting pregnancy thus far. And I know a lot of the things (like my general uncomfortableness, lack of sleep, etc) will just get worse in the next few months. But I feel lousy and therefore am complaining.

I have belly shots (25w) but will post later. My bed is calling....

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just lurk here, but don't worry, things will be okay. I just had my 2nd almost 4 months ago. I didnt eat much for weeks because I was sick and didnt feel like it. Just eat your crackers, and some juice or water, and you should be fine! I know it will get worse before it gets better, but honestly it's so worth it! I think that babies prepare us for whats to come keeping you up all night peeing, and being uncomfortable...so when it comes out, you'll be used to staying up most of the night!
Cellomama said…
{{HUG}} I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. It could be a bug, but it could be pregnancy related. I had achiness spurts a few times in my pregnancy - especially back, hips, etc. Pay attention if your fatigue continues, though. It was right at the start of my 3rd trimester that I was exhausted ALL the time. I finally learned I was anemic and once I started on iron it was like being reborn. If you stay this tired, be sure to ask your doc to do some bloodwork. Hope you feel better!!
Anonymous said…
Tell your doctor about the headaches. Could be an issue with blood pressure so check it out just to be safe. Plus they can give you a prescription for a headache medicine besides Tylenol you can take.

It's hard work growing a baby. Hang in there! You'll have good days again, I promise!
michelle said…
I've never grown another being inside me so I can't comment on the pg related feelings....

that said..I do hope you feel better soon!! It sounds like you've got some pretty knowlegable friends here to help out as well :)
K said…
Oooh. That's crummy. I hope you're feeling better real soon. I second the "Call the doctor if your headache doesn't improve" comment. Rest, relax, and take good care of you! You have done amazing things with all your hiking during your pregnancy. You deserve some time to chill! :)
Sarita said…
It's so hard to know what is just normal PG stuff and what you should worry about, isn't it? The insomnia is the worst. But it will all be soooo worth it, I promiseikju
kmd said…
You have a lot of good comments from good friends here. I hope you feel better soon! xo
Test said…
Big hugs from here too. Follow Cello Mama & Donna's advice. Not to worry you (b/c I'm sure all is well) but I thought my issue was food poisoning related. Had I not had an already scheduled appt I don't know what would have happened. Put a call into your doc and see if she wants you to come in for a quick looksee.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....