Back

Ah back after two days with my family. It was a fun time...although Friday night was COLD. We camped at my aunt & uncle's house (lovely hugely wooded property near Longville, MN) and it was COLD COLD COLD. Frost on the cars before we went to bed. I slept with two sleeping bags & a blanket but my face was cold.

Saturday golfing was fun - I had a great team and played awesomely! I think pregnant golfing is the way to go. I think I'm slower, more careful & my center of gravity has changed. Hmmm..... my team tied for 3rd place at -9 under par. Thank GOD I didn't have to take home the chicken trophy.

Today was much warmer & quite lovely. We had a beautiful drive back to Duluth and when we got here it was QUITE warm. I washed Frances (my car) with a little help from Steve & then we scrubbed an area rug in preparation for a small human type person who might like to lay on the carpet instead of on the hardwood floors (and a blanket of course). Then I touched up all the chips & knicks on my car, unpacked from our trip and turned on the tv. Ah! A late Vikings game! I turned it on during the 4th quarter - but since they are STILL tied...it's turning into a good amount of football for today.

I also got some disturbing emails regarding a constant....friend and/or thorn in my life and now that is stressing me out. *sigh* It seems that some things never change.

Comments

michelle said…
Glad to hear you had a good time! I thought of you camping when Chris woke up on Saturday morning to tell him how freakin' cold it was! Ay yi yi!

See you in a few days! How does a lunchy/dinner Sunday sound?
Meigan said…
Sounds/looks like a lot of fun! Fall camping is the best. I've been bugging my hubby to schedule a trip one of these weekends.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....