Achey Breaky

...and if walking around a mall & a "sportsman" store wasn't enough for me today (yuck and yuck) I still feel crappalicious. The aching! What the hell? Today I felt better in my back & head (except when moving quickly - ha!) but my hips & legs - they feel like they're going to fall off. There is no relief!!!!

I tried laying on the couch for a while with my feet up (no swelling or anything) but that didn't really do any good except make me more bored than I already am. I used to think I wanted to be able to sit around and watch daytime television - WRONG. I have soooooo many things on my 'to-do' list and I feel like I am not up to any of it. I'm not even KNITTING which really doesn't take all that much energy. Poor Baby B's room is at a standstill (as it currently is still Steve's closet & my craft room) and I'm starting to stress out. Pffffft.

Comments

Cellomama said…
I'm so sorry, Carrie! That achiness is so awful. On the bright side, it just means that everything is loosening up to make room for baby - and looser, more flexible hips are generally a good thing in delivery!! It will get better again - it's probably just a phase and you'll have plenty of nesting time yet in the next few months.
Test said…
No worries, the room will come together in time.

I found my pg yoga class was a sweet relief from the aches and pains. My instructors taught in a way that helped relieve some of the stress we place on our bodies as the weight increases. And to take the 15 minutes at the end of class to do relaxation. Lovely.

I hope you feel better soon!
Meigan said…
It's been awhile for me, but I agree with Holly about the stretching & physical activity. I found that walking really, really helped with both pregnancies, especially in the later months. Heck, I was doing step arobics with Natalie up till 8 months. And yes - you'll have a ton of time for nesting later!! Feel better!
carrster said…
Ah yes - feeling much better today but still stressed about the house. It's one thing to have a house full of "MANDATORY" projects that need to be finished by winter (ie: replace rotten basement windows, rotten garage door panels, etc) and it's another to have a baby room that's completely full our our crap, and it's another thing to have a FEATURE FILM to produce in between all that and holidays, triplet baptisms, and gestating too! Wheeeeee. I'm trying to keep on track yet, not get too stressed but.....it's coming... I would feel so much better if I can just stay a LITTLE bit on track...we'll see.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....