100 days and 900 posts

It's a numbers game.

This is my 900th post on this blog! Amazing. I started a long time ago (April of '04 I think?) and I'm sometimes prolific and sometimes....not but I enjoy this whole blogging thing and the people I've "met" and the people I've reconnected with and gotten to know better along the way. It's an outlet I certainly enjoy.

According to the ticker there are 100 days left until Baby B's anticipated arrival. EEEK. 100 days. That doesn't seem like very many! It seems like that thing was just saying 200+ days! Where does the time go?

It's 57 degrees outside which isn't bad - but it's also raining off and on which sucks for trying to shoot outdoor scenes at a gun range. Pooh.

I spent $33 on a haircut this morning that I *THINK* I like but it takes a while for it to 'settle down' ya know? I just wanted it shorter because OH MY GOD - the pregnancy thing has been making my hair grow like it's on steroids. My skin does not glow, my hair is not thick & lustrous, my nails are the same but the SPEED at which my hair grows is fascinating (and annoying) to me.

I have a production meeting in 16 minutes so I better get moving.

Happy weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....