What a difference a year makes



Since this picture was taken on my birthday LAST YEAR in Vegas....quite a few things have happened:

(from left)

Sarah H - has an amazingly successful and incredible high-end wedding photography career that she built from scratch in L.A.

Allison (my sis-in-law) - is one year closer to completing her Master's and about to start her journey into that unknown & mysterious land called motherhood (I can't wait for the news of her pregnancy - I'm hoping it's soon!)

Heather - rode her bike (again!) from San Francisco to Los Angeles and is now training for the LA Marathon!!

Sudhara - is engaged to the lovely Mr. Alex. Steve & I will be there for the nuptials in March!

Me - well, I've had a big year: got married, quit my job, started a new company and am expecting our first child! Whew!

Kathy (my sister) - had TRIPLETS!!! TRIPLETS for crying out loud. And they are adorable!

Samantha - super-mom to two already gorgeous (ridiculous, really) daughters gave birth to number three, the very tiny & lovely Miss Sydney on Friday.

Lindsay (my cousin) - had a baby boy in June named Gavin. I have yet to meet him but from the photos he is perfection!

Sarah - rode HER bike from Boulder, Colorado to Minneapolis - WTF? She is crazy and amazing and incredible. Oh she also ran a marathon a week after our wedding last fall and actually TRAINED in the freaking August Vegas Heat while we were there last year! She simply blows my mind.

A lot can happen in a year, eh?

Comments

Cellomama said…
Wow. Maybe it's good that I didn't go - I would have been pretty anticlimactic on that list. Pretty terrific bunch of ladies!!
kmd said…
I'll say. Wow!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....