Not Much New Around Here

Just a regular ol' hump day. I had a busy day yesterday - worked on admin stuff in the morning, did some editing of GOD ROCKS in the afternoon. Ran a bunch of errands after work involving buy oodles of baby gifts, trying to find some maternity clothes that 1) fit me and 2) didn't make me look like an elephant, Target shopping, grocery shopping, eating a dinner WAY too late in the evening and attempting (and failing) at finishing my sister's b-day present.

I was sore last night - I think it was too much time on my feet and too much running around and my pelvis was moving or shifting or something (and not in THAT way) and I did too much. So I slept in this morning and finished Kathy's b-day present (yay!) and talked with Sam on the phone and putzed around the house.

Now I'm here in my new maternity jeans (ooh la la - this pair though, actually is more stylish than the hand-me-downs from my sister - a fake "zipper' area and actual pockets! Whohoo. They're also more skinny legged & are stretch denim which is very good), my new maternity shirt (a little more stylish than a plain tee and since we have auditions tonight I want to look stylish) - and I'm trying to get motivated to get things done and I'm having trouble finding that motivation. Instead I'd like to be at home wrapping said baby gifts, mailing packages, trying to finish the triplets' blankets and probably napping. However that is not to be. I have work this afternoon, auditions from 5-8pm tonight followed by a production meeting that will last, hopefully not longer than an hour or an hour and a half. We shall see.

Chick Pea is doing good - I think. I am a bit paranoid this week as I feel he/she's been moving less...that could be because I'm distracted or maybe because he/she has carved out a niche and I just can't feel it enough or a million other less appealing traumatic imaginations which I am prone to have. *sigh*

Comments

Test said…
Chick Pea will also go through rest periods when s/he is sleeping and growing. No worries - I'm sure Chick Pea is doing well!
kmd said…
You're already a good mom! Not that there was any question to begin with.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....