Too Early


Had to be up at 5am this morning as Jason & I were on the local morning show (I forget what it's called) hyping the need for extras for our shoot this weekend.

I have decided I am a "mid-morning" person...although it was very beautiful, sunny & peaceful at 5am...I don't think I could do it every day.

KMD - are you planning on joining us this weekend? Let me know so I can email you the details! :)

PS I was supposed to BE there at 6am and this photo I took as soon as I pulled out of my garage - doh! Ah well.....

Comments

kmd said…
I'm really bummed, but we can't make it. B and I are both going a little insane around here with trying to sell the house, packing, etc. I was really looking forward to it! Waa! My little sisters were looking forward to it, too! I even had my outfit picked out! Hee, hee.

I love the photo of the dash clock, btw.

Good luck this weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....