Start Spreading the News....




(or in other words:)

Comments

michelle said…
Congratulations!

I am oh-so-happy and thrilled and excited and overjoyed for you both!

YAY! :)
Anonymous said…
OMG how exciting! Congrats!
Congratulations Carrie! You and Steve must be over the moon with joy. :-)
Anonymous said…
Holy Cow!!!! This is such wonderful news. Chick Pea couldn't ask for better parents.

Details please! Well, not ALL the details, of course....
fruey said…
Carrster

Fantastic news, so happy for you... it's been a while since I commented but this just makes me smile so much I had to say something.

Wow... a great adventure ahead.

-Fruey
Peder said…
That's great! Couldn't be happier for you.
Raesha D said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm assuming that IS your uterus:):) That is so absolutely awesome.
Molly said…
CONGRATULATIONS!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....