The Power of Suggestion

The other night Steve was attending at meeting for a local Trails Alliance here in Duluth. It was at a Cafe. When he got home he mentioned that he was going to have a glass of wine (he MUST finish the box in the fridge downstairs, right? pooh) and that he hadn't ordered any beer or anything with his dinner as some of the other Alliance people had.

And then he said "some people ordered malts."

Within 2 minutes I had the blender, the malt powder, the milk & ice cream out and we were making malts.

mmmmmmmmm, so much better than wine (for now).

:)

Comments

michelle said…
that does sound good. and they happen to sell malts right next door. and it's about 90 degrees outside.

thanks. :)
Anonymous said…
For me it was milkshakes, not malts. For about the first half of my pregnancy I probably had at least 1/day. Yummmmmmm It must be a calcium thing.
carrster said…
yes! I'm chalking it up to my NEED for calcium. ha! ;)
Anonymous said…
I was powerless against the suggestion of food too. Anytime I heard someone talk about it, heard a commercial or saw a magazine ad, I HAD to have whatever it was right then and there.

Don't know if you have Sonic restaurants there, but my big thing toward the end of my pregnancy was grape slushes from there. Early in the pregnancy all I wanted was fruit.

I'm so happy you are having the fun parts of pregnancy. How are you feeling otherwise?
kmd said…
I remember my mom having a huge craving for Orange Julius when she was preggers.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....