4 Track Films Open House

At long last I'm posting some photos of our OPEN HOUSE a couple weeks ago. It's been a hectic few weeks - what with a rock show to put on, triplets being born, a quick 150 mile trip to the cities and back, 5 band interviews and an "after party" to "host." Whew!

Anyhoo....

Welcome!


The awesome spread put on by the New Scenic Cafe - yummy!


Steve with our neighbors Dustin & Anna (hi Anna!) and my friend Margie.


Steve and I on our sweet new IKEA couch (very slippery though! doh)...


Mingling...

Comments

K said…
Very nice! Your hair looks so cute and I LOVE that outfit. :) OH and the food looks so yummy too.
kmd said…
Congrats again on all of the great things happening in your life right now! Yeah!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....