Open House!

Our open house for 4 Track Films is tonight! GAH! I have been running around all morning - renting tables, getting balloons & table cloths, picking up fresh flowers and said tables. The caterer was supposed to call me yesterday and never did. I'm hoping they bring linens but if they don't I grabbed some from home and some cheesy "hollywood" ones from the party store. I am currently trying to get the office cleaned up and ready to go as the PRESS WILL BE HERE IN ONE HOUR - WTF am I doing blogging????


Okay - all for now...

Comments

Deb said…
Good luck!
Test said…
Good luck - I'm sure it will go well!
Peder said…
Good luck! And remember that 'open house' is just an anagram for 'hoe one sup'.
K said…
Oh awesome! Congratulations. I'll be sending you good thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....