Extra! Extra!


Do you want to be in pictures?


4 Track Films needs you! Duluth’s new film studio is looking for multiple extras to be featured in its upcoming film, God Rocks! – a musical mockumentary about a Christian Battle of the Bands. You will have the opportunity to be involved in two live concerts - there is something for everyone, so bring your friends! T-shirts and CDs will be given out to participants. Speaking roles will also be available for audition. Shoot dates are Sunday, June 3rd and Saturday, June 30th.

Interested parties should email auditions[at]4trackfilms[dot]com

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!

Comments

kmd said…
Wow! That sounds so fun. I hope we can make one of those dates!
kmd said…
I think the June 30th one will work, but I'll keep in touch.
carrster said…
Awesome!! Definitely keep me posted!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....