Updates

A couple of updates....

Iko had pepped up to a degree a few days after my post about him. We could get him to eat his medicine if it was mixed in a tasty soft food (!). He was more vocal, wandered around the house more and seemed to be sleeping less. He went outside, greeted Steve at the door when he came home, etc. However, last night he didn't finish his food/medicine and this morning Steve couldn't get him to eat at all (I was out of town at a wedding). I tried to get him to eat when I got home (for some reason I sometimes have better luck) but no go. I did give him some water from the shower (his preferred "drinking fountain") but he just isn't interested AT ALL in the food. I'm very scared.

My sister had a doctor's appointment on Friday and the contractions haven't stopped. She is not on STRICT bedrest and can only get up to use the bathroom and to shower (in 7 minutes or less). I've talked to her a few times and so far she's not too bored - just reading like a maniac! Today she thinks the contractions are better (fewer, not as strong) and her back doesn't hurt as much which are good signs. She has a nurse that will visit her on Tuesday to assess the situation. She may have to be admitted to the hospital if she needs another/different kind of med. Hopefully that won't be the case. Otherwise she is VERY excited about going to the doctor on Friday as she'll actually get to go outside! She is 26 weeks today.

Comments

kmd said…
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Carrie!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....