Saturday

It's been a good day - although I've had a headache for hours (my caffeine intake was much later today than on a normal day - pooey - I hate being addicted to ANYTHING. Hmph).

Steve & I had a leisurely morning and a productive afternoon. I cleaned & did laundry while he did fun things like take our food scraps to the city's compost site and work on patching our upstairs ceiling (ongoing neverending project - ugh). I just finished reading my book (Hansi) and am now going to make the cheesecake for tomorrow - after doing more laundry.

Tonight we're having a lasagna dinner at Steve's Dad's house with his brother, sister, brother-in-law and his Dad's gf. Tomorrow we have Easter dinner at his Mom's (duh, hence the cheesecake).

We went to a really good play last night called NECESSARY TARGETS. It was about two American women (psychiatrist & journalist/counselor) who traveled to a Bosnian refugee camp in 1996 to work with the refugee women there. It was heavy and could've been very depressing but some how I found it optimistic. I think I walked away with it with a larger vision of the world and the knowledge that really I know so little. After the show we had a couple pints at Sir Ben's with Steve's siblings. It was a good night. A Good Friday (hah, get it?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....