Postcards From Duluth - let's call it 4

Thank you everyone for your kind words and indulging me on a day when I felt like crap crap crap.

Things are a bit better today - because today's a new day! I made chicken curry last night for dinner - my first time making and practically eating it. It turned out good (a *gasp* microwave recipe from the Everyday Food weekly email newsletter). The sauce was sweet & had a kick (just enough for me to handle) but could probably be a little less sweet next time. After that I knitted while watching the "extras" on the first series of the Brit version of THE OFFICE (which I love love love!).

Today - I biked to work, putzed around, walked to Canal Park where I met my old boss & an ex-coworker for lunch and took some photos along the way. Enjoy.







Comments

michelle said…
Glad today is better!

Beautiful pics - I miss Duluth this time of year!
kmd said…
I'm glad you're feeling better, too! Great photos!
African Kelli said…
Oooh, so glad things are better today! I am sorry I wasn't around yesterday to send you an email!
Want to chat via email?

And, um, apparently I'm real dumb but I didn't know Duluth was on a lake. Is it one of the Great Lakes?

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....