Only the Lonely Girls Get the Blues

Today is not good. A day of utter despair and crying-jag-littered emotional messiness. Iko gets worse and worse. We thought he was doing better but now? No eating, very very little water. Mostly sleeping/resting on our bed. It's like waiting for a clock to stop ticking. I am sad for that and other reasons...reasons that I wont' go into but are probably mostly constructed in my head and of things including (but not limited to) family, family visits, business, business partners, house/home, price of gas, NO ONE to talk to during the day amongst other things.

*sigh*

I'm ready to hit "start over" on today. (but only if the results were much, much different).

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so sorry. Here's a hug.
Peder said…
Hope things get better.
michelle said…
i'm sorry carrie

i'm still unemployed and do nothing - you can call me anytime day or night if you need to chat!
kmd said…
HUGS! You can call me, too!
Sarita said…
::gigantic hug::
I've been there. Hang in there. Read yesterday's post again.
Test said…
Hugs to you and Iko. Feel free to call me anytime!
Deb said…
We're all here!!
Chris Cactus said…
If you find a start over button, please let me know where it is! Hope the week gets better!
K said…
I'm a little late but hope your mood is improving. Oh and I'm still alive! ;) How is your sister?

*Funny aside - my word verification was "Cry" with two more letters at the end. How appropriate! :)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....