Clink Clink

A belated wedding gift arrived today for us from my lovely and sweet and wonderful friend Sudhara & her beau - wait - FIANCE - this afternoon. I was so excited to open it but had to wait for Steve to arrive some til I tore it open.

Inside were these amazing & lovely glasses:

They are bluish & speckled (the green "spring" light sort of throws it off). There are also these: which are blue and have flowers in them.

And finally (!) this awesome pitcher which I cannot get enough of. In fact, I'm not sure if Sudhara knows of my deep and passionate love for pitchers (I believe we now have 3 new ones from the wedding- can you ever have enough pitchers?).

THANK YOU so much Sudhara & Alex!!! We love it!

Comments

sudsie said…
Awwwwwwwwwwwww...it is our pleasure, cupcake and Steve. Have many cocktail and tea parties with them.

P.s. I saw that pitcher and immediately knew you had to have it.

Love you both!

Sudhara

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....