Phone: update

So I may have found my lost phone in Fargo but as soon as I got back to Duluth last night....it died.

Dead, dead dead.

I can plug it in to the charger where it will then proceed to flash on and off and never shut off nor turn on completely.

I cannot make calls, pick up voicemails, or anything else. It stinks. I tried my old battery, I tried my new battery, nothing. Occassionally it will randomly vibrate which makes me think it may be possessed.

It wouldn't be *that* big of a deal but as a land-line-less household I feel a bit hamstrung. Especially since I'm working from home today.

I guess I'll be making a stop at the Verizon store today.

Hmph.

Comments

K said…
If you're not up for your "New every 2" yet and they couldn't help you - you can always try EBay. My friend and her husband have done that several times and it's worked out well for them. Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....