Lost:

I'm so bummed out right now.

After returning to the hotel last night following the last film. I realized I didn't have my cell phone! I dumped out my purse & the bag I've been toting around all weekend and it wasn't there. I rushed back to the theater in hopes people would still be there...they were. I checked the counter, I checked the seats, the floor, etc. No sign of it.

Back at the hotel, I checked my bag & purse again. Nothing. Then I realized "crap! What if it was in my popcorn bag and I threw it away?"

So, I rushed back to the hotel where I looked through the garbage (it wasn't that nasty) and found my little popcorn bag (I knew it was mine because there was a diet coke can in it and it was upright in the can. Nothing. I rechecked the theater & the bathroom to no avail.

Back to the hotel.

I decided to cheer myself up by looking at the pictures I took around Fargo today in slideshow format when I realized....HOLY SHIT! I don't have my CAMERA either! I had it right before the film last night as I took a photo of the guy playing the Wurlitzer organ and POOF gone.

I am crushed and sad and I know it's stupid but to lose both your cell phone & camera on the same night makes me feel like the biggest loser ever. I couldn't sleep (well, that plus drunk people running around, trains blaring their horns all night and general noisiness from the parking log).

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe someone found one or both items after we got up and forgot to turn them in and willl do so today.

I am so bummed.

Comments

Sarita said…
Ugh. I'm so sorry. I'd feel really bad too. I would feel really bad too.
Did you try calling the cell phone?

It seems like a biiiiig coincidence to lose both. Are you sure they weren't stolen?
K said…
Oh Carrie!! I am so sorry too. I agree with Sarah that it seems like a BIG coincidence. What a bummer! Think positive - there are good people in the world, maybe someone will turn them in. I'll cross my fingers for you!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....