Gasping for Breath

Who knew that working for yourself, setting up an office & business, going to a film festival and being in pre-production on your first HD feature could be so time consuming and exhausting? GAH.

Slowly but surely I'm starting to feel the ground beneath my feet again. We picked up office furniture yesterday, I'm paying bills and getting accounts taken care of and trying to think of ways to make my life more organized again. I think a weekend AT HOME with cleaning supplies and just TIME will help a lot.

Whew.

Comments

michelle said…
But don't you feel SO much better at the end of the day coming home from that busy rather then coming home from binding and copying busy?

I'm still so excited and in awe of the fact that you're doing all this! :)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....