Digging Out

We quite literally spent all day yesterday digging out. I had imagined a snow day more like this: get up late, drink hot cocoa, knit, watch MARTHA, have lunch, sew, read, nap, watch a movie, etc.

Instead it went like this:

get up late, shovel, take a break, shovel, take another break, shovel, take a 10 minute cat nap, shovel, etc. Thank god Steve got the snowblower working last week or it would've went on longer than it did!

Last night was nice though - we hung out with our neighbors - a champagne toast to my last day of work, fabulous conversation (capitalism doesn't work, Dustin!) and a rousing game of Taboo.

This morning I'm off to Minneapolis (if I can get picked up, we're not plowed out yet) to hold auditions for the first 4 Track Film. There is also an IFP party that we're planning on attending tonight. Should be fun.

The sun is out this morning and the sky is a brilliant blue. The white unspoiled snow is just amazing.

Happy Weekened, everyone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness, look at all that snow! It looks beautiful, but I'm still very happy to be in the non-snowy part of California. In fact I still think that it's too cold up here in northern CA. That's probably because I was spoiled by growing up in sunny LA. Stay warm and bundled up! :-)

www.lemontreetales.com

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....