CAOK II - Knitting Bags

I haven't been doing as much as I had intended for CAOK II but a couple items fall into that category as well as "because I wanted to" too.

Photo courtesy of Michelle

I made this bag for Michelle for her knitting supplies. It is of cats, it is her favorite colors. She loved it! Yay! We knitted & had wine & conversation for the last time* on Thursday as today she's moving to Minneapolis. Hmph. I also included some fabulous Tastefully Simple Bountiful Beer Bread (my fave) and Bacon Bacon dip (my other fave).

I made another bag for my sister. I made it in pink because that is her favorite color and since she's having triplets and doesn't know the sexes of the babies...she has no pink currently in her life (only yellows, greens, some blues). I also gave her some knitting needles (purple), yarn (purple), stitch markers and last night I taught her how to knit. She'll probably be on bed rest in the near future and had been wanting to learn. She did really great! I will check in with her next week to see if she remembers. hee hee. She joined a prayer shawl ministry group at her church so after she gets the knitting/purling basics down I will show her how to make a prayer shawl.

Her shower was yesterday....updates on that to come.

*Not the last last time, just the last time while she's living in Duluth!

Comments

K said…
Oh so very cute!! Nicely color coordinated too! :) Can't wait to see the post on your sister's shower. I was thinking of you this weekend and hoping it went well! :)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....