Pre-Production

Well, I guess it's time to spill *some* of the news of what's been happening around here lately.

I am currently in pre-production for my next feature length film. It's entitled God Rocks! and is a mock-rockumentary on a Christian Battle of the Bands! It is going to be funny and not terribly offensive (I'm watching out for that) and will feature some great original music! We're currently demoing our music, scouting locations, meeting with actors and producing artwork/promotional materials. We're shooting on HD with some SWEEEEEEET new Panasonic cameras. We'll be shooting entirely in Duluth but will be holding some auditions in Minneapolis. There will be calls for extras for sometime in May & June so keep that in mind.

There are other things happening that I just can't speak of....yet. But soon. Very very soon.

Rock on!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very exciting! I can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm sure it will be a smash. It sounds hilarious.
Sarita said…
Ooooh So jealous of the camera..

The idea sounds really fun and cool. Congratulations, and kudos for making a dream happen!
Test said…
Whoo-hoo! I'm so excited that you are still doing what you love.
Nanette said…
That's cool!!!
kmd said…
YOU Rock!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....