Oscar Fashion

Here are my pics for the best & worst dressed from last night's Oscars....

Best:
Rachel Weisz - LOVED her dress. Thought she looked elegant & glamorous, sleek & stylish.

Best:
Helen Mirren - I thought this dress set off the natural glow that she had about her all night! Very flattering & flowing. Love it.


Worst:
Cameron Diaz - what is this? Ugh. It reminded me of an 80's throwback, looked really uncomfortable and wasn't that flattering.

Worst:
Anne Hathaway - Something about a large bow across one's chest just isn't that appealing to me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I thought Kirsten Dunst's dress was pretty bad too, at the top at least. I liked the bottom, they just didn't seem to go together.

Totally agree on Helen Mirren. But I kind of liked Anne Hathaway's dress. Reese Witherspoon looked nice and so did Kate Winslet.

Love me some Oscars!
Deb said…
Agree on all counts - although I didn't watch the broadcast. Now I don't have to pour through all the magazines though!
Peder said…
Can't disagree with any of these picks. I thought Kirsten Dunst looked particularly bad. The dress wasn't good but she herself looked awful.
African Kelli said…
I thought Reese looked stunning. So, so pretty.
Nanette said…
I, too, loved Reese and Penelope Cruz!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....