Office Space!

3 Guess as to what this is:


That's right! My new office!!! :) Obviously it's under construction but you get the idea. They finished mudding & taping the dry wall yesterday and the painting should begin today (this office will be a yellowy color - I've forgotten the fancy pants paint color name). To the right of this space is the "conference room" (soon to be "boston fern" or green) and around the corner is the editing suite which will be "smoke signal" (blue). The middle area in front of all three rooms will be our "reception" area or where I lounge around when I can't possibly make a good cut to save my life. It will be "red pepper" (you guessed it - red). The carpet we chose yesterday is called "copper" and is a warm brownish color that will hide all sorts of stains! ha.

I'm still terrified. But I am looking forward to the challenge.

Comments

Sarita said…
Very cool!
Anonymous said…
I'm so excited for you, Carrie! Way to go, sister!
carrster said…
Eeeek! When I drove by yesterday I saw paint cans in the window which means - they're painting!! yay!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....