The Modern Letter Project

I am a BIG fan of real mail. Decorated envelopes, romantic stationary, newspaper clippings, photographs, doodles, etc. I got my first "Pen Pal" from the TV show "The Big Blue Marble" - anyone remember that one? That was when I was 8. We still write to each other - although more sparingly these days. I have met her twice. It is a unique and special relationship which I am glad to have.

My mother is also a Pen Pal. She's had hers for well over 40 years (probably approaching 50 years!). I think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Corie over at Callalillie is partnering with Youngna to do a "Modern Letter Project." A throw back to written correspondence, the slow pace & art of something that was thoughtfully written and takes time to develop and to get to you. If you are interested pop over there to read the details and hopefully - sign up!

I am very excited about this project and the return of decorated envelopes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....